We want parents to make the best educational decision for their children. To this end, we offer personal tours to allow families to experience our school culture. Visits are scheduled Monday through Friday, when school is in session. Visiting students and parents have the opportunity to meet faculty members and students and to experience the general atmosphere.
To schedule a visit, call Véronique Liebmann at (952) 944-1930.
2017-2018 Application for Admission
To apply, follow the steps below:
• Go to http://mytads.com/a/frenchamericanschoolmpls
• Click Fall 2017 — Spring 2018 School Year.
• Create a new account and password.
• Click on the Admission tab and follow the prompts.
• Once you have successfully submitted your application, the Head of School will contact you for the next steps.
Please call the TADS helpline at 1-800-477-8237 with any questions or concerns about the online application.
- Schedule a tour. This step ensures the best fit for your child or children. Ask us questions, meet our friendly staff and get a general feel of our school environment.
- Turn in the application. Once you’ve decided that FASM is the right place for your child, fill out the online application following the steps above.
- Get accepted. Upon your child’s acceptance to FASM, you will receive your enrollment contract. Once we have received your enrollment contract along with the first tuition payment due, your registration will be completed and confirmed.
We understand how important it is that all of your children receive the best education possible. For this reason, when you have a student enrolled at FASM, siblings are given priority to enroll as early as 16 months of age.